the 2021—2022 year.
How to apply
To schedule an online assessment and interview, kindly follow the below steps:
1. Contact the school’s admission office for any inquiries prior to the assessment.
2. Click on the following link to fill the online application
3. Deposit 500 LE assessment fees in the school’s bank account (Bank details below).
4. After receiving the application and the payment, the school will email you with the assessment date and interview date (with parents and student).
5. School will contact you to inform you of the assessment results.
*If the student is accepted, parents should deposit the first installment within seven days after receiving the results.
• Our bank account number is ( 109051317002)
• swift code is ( ALEXEGCX)
• iban number is EG190005100900000109051317002
Why St Fatima International School – Al Hegaz
With over 60 years of distinguished educational history and delivering outstanding individuals serving the Egyptian society, it is only natural that we aspire to expand our services to include international education. Giving our long standing history of graduating top achievers, SFIS-Hegaz will undoubtedly retain the same level of educational excellence.
Location proximity is one of the many advantages of those fortunate enough to be enrolled in SFIS-Hegaz, especially the residents of Heliopolis and surrounding areas. No more long bus rides to reach other schools located on the outskirts of Cairo in order to receive a recognized international education.
Our classrooms and labs are supported with up-to-date technology to offer our students the best learning experience.
Students will have an array of extra-curricular activities to choose from to enhance the learning experience and prepare them for future success.